To all our valued clients, at Catoctin Veterinary Clinic the health and safety of our patients, clients, and team members has always been our top priority. We appreciate everyone’s patience through this last year as we operated under curb-side service. We are excited to allow clients back into the building for doctor’s appointments ONLY as of July 1st. Please read the updated appointment protocols at this time. We ask that you review our protocols put in place before bringing your pet(s) to the clinic.
- Upon arrival to the clinic, please remain in your vehicle and call the front desk (703) 777-8447 to alert us that you are here. All the parking spots in the parking lot are numbered. Please let the receptionist know which spot number you are parked in.
- A technician will come to your vehicle or have you meet them at the front door if you have a scheduled doctor’s appointment for your pet. You and your pet will be led directly into an exam room.
- There is a limit of two people allowed in the building for your pet(s) examination with exceptions for euthanasia’s. If there are too many adults or children present your appointment will be curbside.
- If you are not fully vaccinated (meaning 14 days post second vaccination or single vaccination such as Johnson & Johnson) you must wear a mask in order to enter the clinic with your pet for his or her doctor’s appointment. Upon conclusion of your pet’s examination you will be checked out at the front desk or in the room if you prefer.
- Technician appointments, drop off appointments, surgery drop offs, surgery pick-ups, and medication/food orders will REMAIN CURBSIDE only. Please call the front desk (703) 777-8447 and let us know what spot number you are parked in and a technician will come to your vehicle. Call to pay your bill over the phone or a staff member can check you out at your vehicle with a card reader. An itemized invoice will be sent to you via email once payment has been collected.
- If you are feeling ill or showing symptoms of COVID-19 contact the clinic prior to your pet’s visit to reschedule, cancel, or make other arrangements.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these times. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.