Catoctin Veterinary Clinic is dedicated to keeping you and your pets happy, healthy and safe during this uncertain time. Our staff has been updating clients using email, phone, Facebook and Instagram. We recommend that you follow us on social media and call to verify the email on your account which will ensure you and your family receive the most up-to-date information.
Here are some of the precautions we are taking to keep our staff, clients and patients safe while continuing to provide the best medical care possible.
1. If possible, please only have one family member per household bring your pet for its appointments.
2. Curb-side service only! Upon arrival to the clinic please remain in your vehicle and call the front desk to alert you that you are here, (703) 777-8447.
3. If your pet has an appointment, a technician will come to your vehicle to collect your pet and bring him or her into the clinic for their exam.
4. We ask that you wait in your vehicle or outside the clinic maintaining a 6’ distance from others.
5. Always bring a cell phone. This will allow the veterinarian to call you in your vehicle to review findings, medications and treatment recommendations for your pet upon examination.
6. Please call ahead for medication/food refills. You will be asked to pre-pay over the phone and let us know when you arrive to pick up the items. Alternatively, we have an online store that allows medication/food to be delivered to your house. (catoctinvetclinic.vetsfirstchoice.com)
7. We are introducing Virtual Veterinary Consults through Zoom or iphone. If you are interested in setting up a telemedicine please call the front desk.
8. All employees are wearing gloves and masks inside and outside the clinic at all times.
9. Increased sanitation and cleaning protocols inside and outside the clinic.